Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
54 posts
39,946 visits

Need short-term help paying for rent, utilities, & car insurance

Nbtrwx6 started this conversation

I have never had to ask anyone for help and I can honestly state that this past year has been a rough one for me.  I going through a rough divorce and recently became unemployed.  I am a hard working individual and feel that within 3 months I will be back on my feet; however, at this point I just need funds to pay my rent, utilities, and car insurance.  I am looking for employment and believe that I will not have a problem in finding a job.  The reason why I am unemployed is simply that my recent employer encountered financial problems and has been unable to pay me my last month's wages.  I am working to recover those wages; however, the bills are due.  I need about $1,500 to pay $1,069 in rent and late fees that were due on January 1, $61 to pay the electric bill that is due on January 11, $186 to pay for car insurance, and some money for food and gas.  As I stated previously, I will get back on my feet, one day I will again be successful, and I will find ways to help other people who find themselves in the situation that I am in.  Please do not hesitate to contact me or ask me any questions.  I am also a veteren who proudly served my country as a Marine during the 1991 Gulf War.  Please help or provide assistance any way you can.  Thank you.   

Click here to add your comment...
Hello seeking Help with my Car Insurance and Car payment This car is to take myself and Grands back in forth to and to the store we have no help at the moment so this is it I get a check for them and myself my Husband passed I have ask God to help me yes Im saved So please help me This is not a SCAM I don't need the Money you can pay my bill Deal Depot in Greer and Cpw and my Car insurance Gainco
Talk to Tracyj
Hello I am in need of help with my car payments... This is the only car I have to get bsck and forth with my daily life and kids to school and me back and forth for work. I'm looking for better work with better pay now. I just had to pay so much to get my car fixed to drive it... I lost my car insurance and about to lose my car.... With my daughters birthday and Xmas and fixing my car I have nothing left. I've never had to ask for help I'm not sure what to do. For the past 2 weeks it hasn't been good for me. I also just found out my sister is in the hospitol dying. Me and her are close and I'm so saddened this happened to her. So with everything going on I don't know what to do. I truly, and honestly need help..anyone who can help it will be greatly appreciated... God bless
Talk to Careforyou1
aj2014   in reply to Hilaryhaze
Hi you don't know me and I don't know you but I'm Donna I live in Houston and here they have places that help pay rent and other utilities
Talk to aj2014
littlelacie   in reply to Hilaryhaze
This is an information site,we can only tell you of places that might help.We give you information that might help.You can get on internet,type in needhelppayingbills,then your city,county,state.You will then see a list of resources in your area that may be able to help,if they got the funds. We have no cash on this site to help anyone,sorry.the resources help with fent,utilities and food,gas.
Talk to littlelacie
littlelacie   in reply to Hilaryhaze
hi again,where did you see that? The only thing I know of that you might have seen and mistook it as an offer of help was, there was someone called Nbtrwx6,that came on this site on January 9,2008. That was the help he was asking us for,if you look at it again.We did not post that,it was him asking for help.Sometimes people ask for help with things that we cannot help with,so we just let them know that we do not know any place that will help.thats ok lots of people mistake something like that.
Talk to littlelacie
Hilaryhaze   in reply to littlelacie
what can you help with, I am needing help with Rent that is $915.00. Can you help with that?
Talk to Hilaryhaze
Hilaryhaze   in reply to littlelacie
then why does it show Need short-term help paying for rent, utilities, & car insurance
Talk to Hilaryhaze
littlelacie   in reply to Hilaryhaze
Hi,we do not know any resources that will help pay car insurance or anything to do with a car,sorry.
Talk to littlelacie
I need help paying for my car Insurance
Talk to Hilaryhaze
littlelacie   in reply to Stormylady
Hi,I'm sorry,we do not know anyone that will work on your truck.We do not know any resources that will help pay truck insurance.You can get food at food bank,and you can get more free food and free clothes at churches with food pantry and clothes closet,call churches in your area and ask them if they have food pantry and clothes can get free clothes whenever you need them.
Talk to littlelacie
I need help with food clothes for church and to pay my truck insurance bc my bf does my driving bc of my ms I put things in his name but please if u know of anyone that could possible help us and to put wheel bearings in back of truck have no tools we live in Lakeland Florida please thank you blessings to u all
Talk to Stormylady
littlelacie   in reply to Steferducks
We do not know any resources that will help with car payments or anything to do with a car,sorry.
Talk to littlelacie
I need help paying my car insurance and car payment. How can I get help. They equal 1000
Talk to Steferducks
jel   in reply to nickie55
Learn English then u can work as a phone operator
Talk to jel
advocate1   in reply to manninh777
Not sure about Illinois, I'm in Ohio, but it wouldn't hurt to check with your welfare department. There are many programs that are not well known. Also, 211 is a great resource.
Talk to advocate1
woman in a shoe   in reply to manninh777
Hi all we can do is going u information where u mite get help. U didn't say what u need help with but if u need help with rent lights gas food clothes here u som information. For food call Catholic church s and see which one give out food most of them have a free clothes closet where u and your family can get free clothes u can also call food pantry s for food. For the rent lights gas water type need help with bills city state if u don't see it under city state put county state u will see a list of places that can help if they got the funds, they also help with first month rent and deposits. If u got kids five and under sign them up for wic u can get baby formula and other stuff for the baby the other ones egg milk and other stuff most the time they got baby dippers and baby wipes and more. Hope this can help u. Also pray to God he can help u more than anybody. If u need more information let me know i come on at night.
Talk to woman in a shoe
manninh777   in reply to advocate1
What about illinois
Talk to manninh777
Check your county Job & Family Services Department (Welfare). In Ohio there is a program called PRC, they help with car insurance and vehicle repair, along with utilities, security deposit and rent.
Talk to advocate1
blueeyeschicka   in reply to Nbtrwx6
Thank u!
Talk to blueeyeschicka
The Christmas Cat   in reply to kathy314

Talk to The Christmas Cat